The Manitoba Agricultural Museum operates the Three Creeks Campground, a modern campground with all the amenities including modern washrooms with shower facilities. Lots with hydro are available as well.
The campground is open mid-May through to the end of September. Sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Public Camping – daily; mid-May to end of September
– 30 amp serviced: $30 per day
– 15 amp serviced: $20 per day
– unserviced: $20 per day
– additional tents on a campsite (max 2): $20 each
Find and pay for available public campsites using our online registration service. Press the Search button below to continue.
Members Camping – seasonal
– 15 amp service: $50 + $50 reservation
– 30 amp service and water: $100 + $50 reservation
– 30 amp service and water (double lot): $200 + $50 reservation
– all other volunteer sites: $50
New and returning members can pay their seasonal camping fees using our online registration service. Press the Login button below to continue.
Don’t have a camper? No problem! CamperDude has them available for rent. Visit their website for more information.