Welcome Back to our Volunteers!!
If you can make it to the Museum, we need your help around the grounds!! Come on out and renew acquaintances with friends while helping get our Museum ready for this season!
Meals will be POTLUCK or CASH DONATION at the Pioneer Centre (and usually there are enough left overs for Saturday supper and Sunday lunch). Please leave your food items with the ladies in the PC kitchen. We appreciate everyone’s contributions.
Some of the tasks we will accomplish this weekend are:
- Signs on Pole Sheds, Dining Hall, Playground
- Move combine by red Barn out to the Combine line north of compound
- Move Versatile combine
- Scattered equipment – line up artifacts by Dining Hall, treed area by south gate to facilitate mowing
- Remove dead trees – please bring chainsaws and trailers
- Rake leaves
- Painting: Gates C and D, west fence posts, public campground fence
- Scraping before painting: jigger shed, outhouse and other small railway buildings.
- Village: mowing, weed whacking
- Work up Flower Beds and Plants
- Pioneer Centre – Sweep in preparation for Seniors’ Day
- Gazebo – eavestrough over entrance – need to paint the white piece in shop first
- Clean out Reunion Admin Building – prep for painting (to be done later)
Every weekend in May is a WORK WEEKEND – See you here on May 13th & 14th.